ENHANCE 5th&6th Training Workshops
Both the 5th & 6th Training Workshops on “Research methodology: peer review; commercial appraisal” & “Alternative KT pathways: Work based learning; social innovation” took place on the 14th and 15th of March, 2018 at Thai Nguyen University, Thai Nguyen city, Vietnam. The workshops were delivered by Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU, UK).
The main objectives of the workshop were to:
- Increase the awareness of peer review processes;
- Develop models for peer review colleges;
- Introduce peer review tools and evaluation criteria;
- Train in use of Commercial Opportunity Appraisal tools;
- Teach the participants how to negotiate and develop tailor knowledge exchange and training portfolios in direct collaboration with external partners and to understand the opportunities and limitations of work-based training.
- Introduce the concepts of social innovation and learn how to apply it to the university environment.
- Learn about the role of universities within the social innovation ecosystem and the importance of evaluation, impact assessment and scaling up within the context of Social Innovation
There were 70 participants involved from 2 EU & 6 Vietnamese Universities.