4th Training Workshop on “Exploitation and Commercialisation: Research Evaluation and spin-off Creation"
The 4th Training Workshop on “Exploitation and Commercialisation: Research Evaluation and spin-off Creation" took place on the 25-26th of October, 2017 at Can Tho University, Can Tho city Vietnam. The workshop, deliverd by SlovenkÁ TechinickÁ Univerzita V Bratislave (STUBA), was co-organised by CTU and the University of Alicante (UA), coordinator of the ENHANCE project.
The main objectives of the workshop were:
- To increase the knowledge on key topics for a better R&I management and implementation.
- To understand the models and structure of Research Evaluation in EU countries.
- To understand advantages and disadvantages of creation of start-up and spin-off unities in academic and research sphere.
- To define the mission and services of start-up and spin-off bodies in R&I structure.
- To introduce start-up and spin-off success case studies at STU in Bratislava, their developing strategies for business engagement.
There were 56 participants involved from 3 EU & 6 Vietnamese Universities, the training was also attended by representatives of 2 Ministries: MOST & MOET.
ENHANCE Workshop on CTU web page: "Hội thảo lần thứ tư về “Khai thác và Thương mại hóa: Đánh giá nghiên cứu và sáng tạo” (Dự án ENHANCE)"